VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL
27 YEARS OF ESTABLISHMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
On 10th Oct, 1985, the Central Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union has established two Travel Centers:
- Vietnam Youth Travel Center 1: located in 70B Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Hanoi city, managed by Red Scarf Hotel and Do Son Youth Resort.
- Vietnam Youth Travel Center 2 (Vietnam Festival Travel): located in 31 Cao Thang Street, Ward 2, District 3, HCMC, managing: Festival Restaurant at 27 Cao Thang Street, Vung Tau Youth Travel Center, Tourists Transport and Guide Factory.
II. LEADERSHIP THROUGH PERIODS
1. Mr Nguyen Minh Triet (nickname: Mr Tran Phong – Mr Sau Phong)
- Secretary of Central Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and Director of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL from establishment days on 10th Oct, 1985
- Executive of Politburo – Board of Central Vietnam Communist Party – Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Secretary
- Commissioner of Politburo – Board of Central Vietnam Communist Party
- President of Viet Nam Socialist Republic
2. Mrs Pham Phuong Thao
- Secretary of Central Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union
- Director of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL from 1988
- Vice-Secretary of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee
- Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People’s Council
3. Mr Le Hung Dung
- Director of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL from 1st Jun, 1989
- Chairman of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL from 17th Dec, 2002
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Secretary of Party Committeeof Saigon Jewelry Company (SJC)
- Vice - Chairman of Vietnam Football League
- Chairman of Ho Chi Minh Football League
4. Mr Nguyen Tan Hoa
- Director of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL from 1st Jan, 2003
- Chairman of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL from 20th Aug, 2003
- Today is Chairman and Director of VIETNAM FESTIVAL TRAVEL
- Chairman and Director: Mr Nguyen Tan Hoa
- Vice- Director: Mr Trieu Cong Tinh Thanh
III. HISTORY THROUGHOUT 25 YEARS
- In 1991, cooperated with Sae Young International Company (South Korea) to establish: FESTIVAL - Sae Young Joint-Venture Company, trading two-star international standard hotel at 31 Cao Thang Street, Ward 2, District 3, HCMC.
- In 1993, cooperated with Ah Sei Corperation Company (Korea) to establish: Sei Ah - FESTIVAL Joint-Venture Company, trading tourist transport by car at 19 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, HCMC.
- In 1993, cooperated with Travel Company in Ba Ria Vung Tau and Keira Australia Company to establish: Vung Tau - Keira - FESTIVAL Resort Joint-Venture Company, trading hotel and travel services at 46A Thuy Van Street, Vung Tau City.
- In 1995, established FESTIVAL Taxi 1 with switchboard: 8 45 45 45. This is one of three taxi firms that established firstly in Ho Chi Minh City with 150 cars - Kia Pride – 4 seats.
- In order to satisfy market demand, since 2001 company has established more: FESTIVAL 2 Taxi with switchboard: 8 456 456 with 100 cars - Kia Pride - 4 seats and 30 cars - Toyota Zace – 7 seats.
- In 1997, established Le Mekong Dong Du Restaurant at 57 Dong Du Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- In 2002, established Thanh Nien Restaurant in Phu Lam, Binh Chanh District, HCMC.
- On 25th Mar, 2004, established Consulting study abroad Office.
Establishment of branches, representative offices and agents
- On 3rd Oct, 2003, established FESTIVAL Travel Agents in Chau Doc, An Giang province.
- On 26th Feb, 2004, established Representative Office in Western Backpacker Area at 117 Bui Vien Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC.
- On 1st Apr, 2004, cooperated with Kien Giang Province to establish a Representative Office at 22 Nguyen Trung Truc Street, Rach Gia town, Kien Giang province.
- On 1st Jun, 2004, cooperated with Tien Giang province to establish Representative Office at 9A Rach Gam Street, Ward 1, My Tho City. On 10th Jan, 2005, upgraded into FESTIVAL - Tien Giang Branch.
- On 12th Nov, 2008, established Travel Agent at 16 Bach Dang Street, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
- On 1st Nov, 2009, established Au Co Branch at 251 Au Co Street, Ward 5, District 11, HCMC.
- On 1st Jan, 2010, established Vietnam Youth Travel Service Center (Festival Travel Center) on the basis of merging Domestic Office, Outbound Office and Travel Promotion Office at 31 Cao Thang Street, Ward 2 - District 3, HCMC.
* Promoting results of 27 years of establishment and development, under direction of Central Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and high united spirit of staffs, we determine to build stable and strong company.